Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Whoops

Played 3 games tonight.  Two $5 STT's and one $3 MTT's.  Played well in parts but ultimately made bad decisions at crucial times that saw me miss a payout in each game.

I also had half an eye on the footy and didn't concentrate fully and it showed.  My bankroll is now at $47.

I have also decided to manage my bankroll a bit better at the moment I am just choosing any old games.

My first target is $100, until I reach this milestone I think I am going to limit myself to $3 STT's.  Once I get their I will then re-assess the situation.

The lesson today is, if you are going to play poker, play properly and don't mess about trying to watch the footy as well, sometimes I am my own worst enemy.




2 comments:

ROSSI said...

YOU should concentrate more lad.cya thursday. On my bankroll rules you would need
$3 stt $38
$5 stt $85
$10stt $170

email me if you want an up to date copy.

Ian Brooks said...

yes please email to iana.brooks@sky.com