Monday, June 16, 2008

Update

Since my last post I have increased my bankroll to $61.  This is due to a 3nd place finish in an STT and a 3rd place finish in an MTT.

In both games I played well and early on in the tourneys trusted my 'gut' instinct and made some good calls and re-raises, however in both cases once the tourney had become short handed and I had been assured of a payout I withdrew into my shell and gradually ebbed my chips away.

I need to be more aggressive at the latter end of the game in order to ensure that my good work early on is rewarded with the maximum payout.

Going well so far, probably won't play for a week or two now though as I have an exam at work looming that I need to study for.


1 comment:

ROSSI said...

get playing, fook work off lad!!!
looking forward to Thursday mate, we can play some pokay on yr laptop before we go out and book our day away on Friday 4th July.