Monday, January 01, 2007

Back to Square One!!!!




So again I haven't really posted much recently. I got my laptop back within 8 days and was very impressed with the prompt service I received from ACER.


With it being so close to Xmas and because I have been decorating the lounge and dining room, I haven’t played much poker.


I did however make one massive decision ‘poker-wise’ and that was to cash in my bankroll. I spoke to several of my friends about this and the majority where in absolute agreement that there was no point letting Pokerstars cream the interest from my winnings and with my ‘roll up $440 I should maybe invest the profits in me!


So that’s what I did.


I went out and bought an X-Box, reducing my bankroll back to $50.




AND I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT!!!!!!




Been playing online footy against my bro who has also bought one and been running round shooting loads of yanks and frogs, so it’s all good!!!



On the poker side my bankroll is at $42.50 and I have decided that every year after Xmas I will cash out all my profit above $50.


Back to the grind…………….

1 comment:

pnkfloyd76 said...

WELL I'M VERY INTERESTED IN YOUR PROGRESS AS I ALSO PLAY ON STARS WITH LIMITED SUCCESS.WHAT IS YOUR SCREEN NAME MAYBE I CAN PLAY IN GAME WITH YOU.GOOD LUCK