Monday, July 09, 2007

Furious!!!!

Tonight I entered a £4 nl 180 mtt on stars. I played very well and was 4th in chips with 11 players left. I was dealt K 9 suited and called a min raise from a loose player pre flop. The flop arrived 9 high and the chap who raised pre-flop bet out again. He had been doing this a lot. Thinking I was ahead I raised and was re-raised I went all in. We had about equal chips but he had slightly more than me meaning if he called and lost he had less than $100 left. So the call was for his tourney.

He called with K Q off. To make it clear he had no draws. His only outs where runner runner J 10 for a straight or hitting a Queen I thought brilliant!!! Until he rivered a Queen and because he had me covered I was out. Unbelievable!!!!!! That meant I had played for around 3 hours for a $4 profit. That pot would have seen me comfortably chip leader.

I am absolutely livid. If i get out played and lose a hand then fair play but to go out like this stinks. I had around an 85% of winning the hand on the flop and around a 93% of winning after thr turn.


Its all the more galling because I had played very well and was comfortably above average chips throughout.

I am off to boot the dog!!!!!

aaaaaarrrrrrrrrrgggghhhhhhhhh

3 comments:

ROSSI said...

come on lad , get blogging . i want to hear about your poker exploits too you know.
and whens our next live game??!!

Valley Poker League said...

I'll have to admit neil has a point. You started off very good in blogging. Keep it updated. Start fresh for 2008.

Anonymous said...

Yes he has. Very much happy to read more.