Sunday, February 11, 2007

On the Up!

I logged onto stars again yesterday for a $5 stt which I won bringing my bankroll up to $80 so a decent start to the year so far.


Again I played very solidly and kept 100% concentration and to be honest I felt comfortable all the way through. When I play properly and concentrate I am quick to pick up betting patterns that my opponents display giving me the upper hand when it comes to me bluffing people off pots. At the same time I mixed my play up nicely giving no real indication of what I was holding.

Bankroll: $80

2 comments:

ROSSI said...

you should be a pro with that skill mate.

get into the cash games where all the long term money is

laters pal

good luck,

hope your still out on the 24th

pnkfloyd76 said...

I READ YOUR BLOG WITH INTEREST AS I ALSO PLAY AT POKERSTARS.I HAVE UP & DOWN WEEKS AS WELL.LET ME KNOW YOUR SCREEN NAME BECAUSE I USUALLY PLAY THE 5 DOLLAR 2 TABLE STGS,GOOD LUCK