Saturday, September 30, 2006

Another belated update........

Ok so 6 months on from the start of my quest to make some big bucks from playing poker here is the state of play:

My bankroll started at $50 and is now standing at a mighty $251.78!

Now there are two ways to look at this, the first that my monthly profit from playing poker is a whopping $33.63 which doesnt sound so great. The second way of looking at it is that in 6 months i have incresed my bankroll by 500%.

I have been mainly playing STT's, the majority of which have been $5 so its been a grind to get where i am particularly as I only play 3-4 games per week at the minute. What i want to start doing is playing the $10 games or using my fellow blogger Neil Ross' steps systme that allows you to play higher stake games buy using winnings from lower stake games you have played.

Hopefully of the next few months my bankroll will increase in a more rapid manner as i implement the 'steps; system into my game.

2 comments:

ROSSI said...

yeah we have both got to get busy mate . The step systems, and the satellites i have created are great ways to boost your bankroll and play in higher tornys without crippling your roll.

game on lad

hows the new computer....nearly as fast as mine....lol

Ian Brooks said...

The new computer is great mate!!!

Runs pokerstars as fast if not faster the yours given i have an 8 meg internet connection! lol!