Sunday, May 07, 2006

A belated update.....

My bankroll has now just nudged over the $100 mark ($127 if you include the $27 i am owed).

I have started playing a lot more aggressively and generally rasing more, pre flop. The other thing I have started doing recently is trusting my gut reaction to a situation. Too many times recently i have folded or laid down a hand when my initial reaction had been to do otherwise, only for the hand to play out and for my gut instinct to have been proved right.

I good example of this was when I flopped middle pair after my opponent had raised pre flop from the button, he then bet again post flop - I didnt feel he had anything so went massively over the top of him and he laid it down.

Anyway I am gradually increasing my bankroll, its hard work but I feel i am getting there.

No comments: